Sunday, June 16, 2013

Everyone Want's Protection (Or is it just me?)

I have the best little brother in the world...
Are you wondering why yet?  1. Well the other day my neighbor spotted a Coyote in plain daylight on our property, and my dad's on a trip to Alaska so it's really only a few people at my house and we can't really deal with it yet and my two youngest siblings have been scared to go outside for the past few days (just cause they're scared doesn't mean  they didn't anyway). Well back on topic, yesterday I had a chore outside down our hill right were the coyote was spotted and as I started to walk down I heard an "Eisme Wait..." and the patter of little feet, and here I see my little brother  racing down saying " I'll protect you", he had a little bow and an arrow and he informed me to stay behind him and If I see anything he'll shoot it for me. It was the best thing ever.
2. That same night He begged me to come sleep outside on our trampoline with him and my sister. I said yes (this all happening before bedtime) and forgot for the time being. At bed time he decided he didn't want to and slept inside. he went to bed and I assumed he was asleep, fifteen minutes later he came out and begged me to now not sleep outside because he doesn't want the coyote to eat me and he wanted to know where I was.

I love having people who care about me and having awesome guys to protect me from bad things. I think it's such a blessing for girls when guys to care about they're well being. Not in a "that's my girl" way at all but in a brother keeps sister safe way (although the former would be alright too). That's what I hope for in a husband, Protection, and more I hope he has the willingness too protect, and it being something normal too him. I've seen people like that and I admire that trait a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment