Monday, March 17, 2014

The literary ball!


This Saturday was another ball! I always forget to take pictures and I'm sorry but here are a tiny few that I have. The first one is to show you my costume! Now with the literary ball we were supposed to go as your favorite book character... So I wanted to go as a pirate!  I made a pirate shirt and everything (which was way fun by the way)! But it was not to be... Firstly, i didnt want to go dancing at a ball in pants cause thats lame and i couldn't find any good pirate pants, next the day before the ball I began losing my voice, and so by the time of the ball I had just a squeak of it left. So I brainstormed trying to think of characters that had no voices, trying to make it comical (cause evidently that's the way I am). Drummmmmroll please.... I'm Ariel. Only because she had no voice. But some people pointed out that I also have almost the same exact costume as Anna from the new Disney movie frozen. So who knows? Maybe I was both.... All I know is I could barely talk and dancing was way fun :) Anyway here you are, more pictures. I hope you enjoy them and that I will someday convince you all that dancing is incredibly fun and that you CAN dance you scaredy cats.



Aren't they beautiful haha :) adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment