Monday, May 12, 2014

The fury of a breath.

I can't escape this breath. I'm caught in a web of lonely air, it's pulling on my insides closing my lungs. I lay here gasping for breath, for life. I can't feel or know. I'm stayed by nothing. I can't think or do anything. The deepest depths of me grasp at any distraction to keep it away from this empty black hole of emotions. I'm pulled and dragged by a sound, a note, every beat inside of me. I shake for fear of the nothing, it's a never ending story, you have no choice but to keep going. My heart has nowhere to turn. I'm stuck and I can't get out. I can't breath. I'm caught, danger lurks,  No one knows where. They feel it, no one knows why. Can no one breath? It is the most calming, deadly feeling in the world. I can't focus on anything. I must, I need to focus on everything. The world goes round and round about me, and I sit here. Not knowing how to breath, how to feel. My thoughts nag in my head but they can't be thought. I know they are there I just can't find them. I am watching everything spin and sway, pulling on me in every direction, so I can't go any direction. Music played, no one heard. Thoughts were thought no one cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment